Fire & Gas System
A fire and gas detection system is a part of the control and safety systems covering the overall control and monitoring requirements for the field.
Fire and gas detection system shall – via various instruments – continuously monitor all areas for abnormal conditions. In the event of a hazardous situation being detected, the system shall provide the operator with the information of detection/protection systems on demand in the Central Control Room.
These will give warnings to personnels of any hazardous situations arising. Depending upon the level of hazard this detection equipment will also shut-down process equipment and actuate automatic fire fighting systems.
Junction Boxes (Weidmuller)
1.0 Enclosure system Klippon (Junction Boxes)
Industries such as energy management, oil & gas, process technology and transportation call for comprehensive enclosure solutions precisely meeting their requirements. At the same time the enclosures must comply with strict regulations in order to fulfill international standards.
We support Klippon® range in combination with expert advisory services in the field of plastic and metal enclosures will optimally suit your needs. We provide enclosures in different sizes and with customized drilling holes; classical distribution boxes with modular terminals or customized control boxes equipped with electronic devices. All components used are perfectly matching because they come from one source.
Advantages with Klippon® at a glance:
• Full range of certifications and approvals for application in industrial and hazardous areas
• Plastic, aluminium and stainless steel enclosures meeting international standards for hazardous areas
• Multifarious components such as cable glands, sealing plugs, adapters and pressure-compensating elements
Weidmuller manufactures and delivers the enclosures - according to customer specifications - fully assembled with terminals and cable glands.
Our Services includes,
• In House facility for conducting Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) in Doha, Qatar
• Site Acceptance Test (SAT) and Hand-over
• Service engineers available 24 x 7 for troubleshooting, maintenance & other service supports
• Annual Maintenance Contracts (Preventive Maintenance & Corrective Maintenance)